Dancing Bee Equipment | Bottling Tank | 58 Gal
58Every honey house needs heated bottling tanks to liquefy crystallized honey. Dancing Bee Equipment Stainless Steel Bottling Tanks are top-quality value!
Designed and manufactured by Dancing Bee. Precision welded with craftsmanship.
16 gauge stainless steel. 20% thicker and stronger than 18 gauge, the industry standard.
Food-safe to meet and exceed food establishment guidelines.
Double-walled for gentle heating of honey, syrups, even soap or wax.
You'll love our lids! Uniquely designed and purpose-built.
Comes complete with stainless steel, no-drip valve. A Chromalox immersion heater with an adjustable thermostat and a water level gauge are also included. The built-in thermometer allows you to closely monitor your honey temperature.
Perfect for the hobby beekeeper and sideliner. Great for specialty honey bottling too.
- Designed and precision welded, with craftsmanship, in Canada
- Stainless steel folding lid with handle and sliding hose access cover
- Hot water-jacketed, like a double boiler. No hot spots.
- 58 US Gallon, 227-litre Bottling tank holds up to 300 kg, 660 lbs
- 1" No-drip valve, site glass, 120 V, 1800 watt Chromalox immersion heater included
- Built-in honey thermometer for precise temperature control
- Exclusive to Dancing Bee Equipment
- Dimensions H 33"x D 26"
Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping